The WEIGH-BOY scale system was designed and built to provide the forestry / transportation industry a more durable, accurate and cost effective method to obtain trailer and product payload weights prior to leaving the loading site.
Back in 1997 a North Carolina logger had asked us if we would design and build an in woods portable weighing system. The Logging community has always been an important component to our business. We wanted to try and do what we could. Over-weight fines were on the increase and safety continued to be a growing concern. The challenge was taken and the Weigh-Boy portable weighing system was born.
We now have hundreds of systems operating in logging, sawmills, lumber companies, stone yards, auto crushing, and waste recycling.
Do you know you weights? Are you taking chances with unsafe loads, fines, mill restrictions, and legal liability? Or are you leaving profits in the woods. Stop guessing your load. Count on the Weigh-Boy portable scale system, by Ferree. Built for lasting duarability and dependability. Easy to set up and operate. And priced for a quick return.
See our video and download additional info…
- Designed to work on rough terrain
- Low angle ramps w/ track bars for easy loading
- Open center for grapple pick-ups
- Totally enclosed wiring for all electronics
- Sealed LCD indicator against dirt and moisture
- Basic set-up and calibration performed at keypad
- Accurate to within 1% of load weight
- Rubber mat covering for protection from debris
- Operator training and set-up provided
- 36 month scale products warranty